- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Capacity: 68L
- Main Fabric: 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby
- 15mm side compression straps
- Adjustable torso length
- AirScape backpanel with foam ridges for comfort & fit
- Dual access fabric side pockets with InsideOut compression cord
- Front shove-it pocket
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal top load compression strap
- PowerMesh dual access water-bottle pockets
- Side compression straps
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Stowable twin ice axe loops
- Stretch front pocket
- Stretch mesh side pocket for water bottle
- Top lid access
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- U-Zip suitcase opening on front panel
- Zip pocket in top lid
- Dimensions: 78 x 37 x 37cm
- Weight: 1.78 kg
The spacer mesh harness and hipbelt ensure support and comfort, whilst the backpack torso length is adjustable to cater for your fit perfectly. For overnight trips, larger items such as a sleeping pad can be attatched on the lower external straps while your sleeping bag can be stored in the base compartment with internal zip divider.
The Osprey backpack allows for the rest of your gear to be neatly organised thanks to a hipbelt and lid zipped pockets. The main compartment is easily accessible with a single side vertical zippered access point. Osprey has also developed a unique Stow-on-the-Go system which means no more 'on and off' to store your trekking poles. Simply pass the poles through two elasticated loops for a hands-free solution. There is even an ice axe loop that may prove useful in winter conditions. A front stretch pocket allows you to stow away wet clothing from the rest of your gear.
The dual side compression straps on the Kestrel 68 keep your load tight and under control. The backpack is also compatible with both Hydraulics and Hydraulics LT Reservoirs so you can keep hydrated whilst on the go. Pull in the reverse StraightJacket compression straps once you're all packed to tightly secure your gear and get ready to go.
- Brand: Osprey
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Volume (l): 68
About the brand
One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.
With innovation in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continues that true pioneering spirit today.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.