- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Capacity: 65L
- Main Fabric: 600D Polyester
- Adjustable AirSpeed ventilated trampoline suspended mesh backpanel
- Adjustable torso length
- Base zip entry
- Compatible with Daylite & Daylite Plus
- Cord tie off points
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal top load compression strap
- Large zippered lower compartment
- Lightweight peripheral frame
- PowerMesh dual access water-bottle pockets
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Side compression straps
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- Twin zipped hip belt pockets
- Zip pocket in top lid
- Dimensions: 74 x 42 x 36cm
- Weight: 1.6kg
The Osprey rucksack features a highly-adjustable ventilated backsystem that ultises AirSpeed suspended mesh over a large airflow cavity. This allows the body to sink into the hipbelt and lumbar area of the pack, greatly enhancing overall comfort and support. The torso length adjustment is also intuitive, utilising an innovative ladder-lock system.
This men's rucksack can be quickly and easily adjusted to fit. For a wider variety of torso-lengths, these packs come complete with dual load-lifter points on the upper frame. This ensures that the harness will remain comfortable in any position it is placed. A large padded hipbelt provides a comfort fit and aids in carrying heavier loads in the pack.
The Rook 65 features all of the essentials for multi-day backpacking trips; a large capacity with upper lid and lower sleeping-bag compartment access points. An internal divider provides a separated lower compartment which can be unfastened easily when not in use. The pack remains stable thanks to multiple compression straps that do not interfere with the mesh water-bottle pockets. Dual hipbelt pockets and a large top-lid pocket with key-clip attachment provide easy access to smaller equipment.
The rucksack is also compatible with Osprey’s Daylite daypacks; you are able to attach the smaller pack onto the bigger pack. This in turn, expands the capacity and provides the option for leaving the larger pack at camp should a shorter trip require just the daypac
- Gender: Unisex
- Brand: Osprey
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Technical features: Stretch
- Closure type: Roll closure
- Fabric: Polyester
- Weight (g): 1600
- Volume (l): 65
- Dimensions (cm): 74 x 42 x 36
About the brand
One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.
With innovation in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continues that true pioneering spirit today.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.