This product is not available
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Fabric: Nylon Ripstop (40D)
- Reflective graphic
- High visibility
- Rectangular shape for efficient packing
- Fully waterproof roll-top closure
- Fully waterproof coated fabric and seams
- Capacity: 3L
- Dimensions: 22 x 16 x 8cm
- Weight: 20g
Keeping your gear organised and protected is a concern whether adventuring in the Antarctic or out hiking in a balmy summer’s afternoon. Made from siliconised ripstop nylon, you can trust Osprey's Ultralight Drysack 3L to keep your kit protected and visible even in the darkest depths of your pack. Featuring a fully waterproof roll-top closure, coated fabric and taped seams it will keep your gear dry no matter how wet your pack gets.
Unlike other drysacks they have a rectangular shape to give more efficient packing and so that when removed from your backpack they’re able to stand unaided. What’re you waiting for – make sure your gear is protected!
- Brand: Osprey
- Outdoor accessories: Pack-It Accessories
- Luggage type: Accessories
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Garment features: Reflecting details
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Closure type: Roll closure
- Washing instructions: Handwash
- Weight (g): 20
- Volume (l): 3
- Dimensions (cm): 22x16x8
About the brand
One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.
With innovation in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continues that true pioneering spirit today.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.