Patagonia Womens Dual Aspect Jacket
All about this product
The Dual Aspect is a fully PFC-free, breathable, waterproof technical shell jacket built for alpine climbing in the harshest conditions. The combination of full storm protection for the worst possible weather, a construction designed specifically for freedom of movement in the mountains, and a materials package free of perfluorinated chemicals is an important step forward in creating highly technical jackets with lower impacts on the environment. One Patagonia is keen to lead.
- Ideal use: Alpine climbing
- Shell: 3-layer H2No Performance Standard 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Backer: 100% Slick jersey
- PFC-free DWR finish
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Helmet compatible hood with laminated visor and reinforced brim effectively sheds water
- 2-way center-front zipper is easy to use with gloves and designed for stormy belays
- 2 watertight handwarmer pockets stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt
- Low-profile cuffs use tapered tab hook-and-loop closures for tight wrist seals
- 2-way hood adjustment provides good visibility in poor conditions
- Engineered underarm gusset provides great reach
- Dual-adjust drawcord at hem keeps out weather
- Watertight, two-way pit zips provide ventilation
- 2 chest pockets with storm flaps
- Concealed Recco reflector
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 414g
Waterproof, Wind resistant
Adjustable cuffs, Adjustable hem, Adjustable hood, Full zip, Handwarmer pockets, Helmet compatible hood, Hood, Peaked Hood, Pit zips, Pockets, Two-way zip
Everyday Walking, Hiking, Outdoor sports, Travel, Trekking
User Reviews (1)
No PFCs or PFAs
1% for the planet
Fair Trade Certified
Oeko-Tex Made in Green
About this brand
Patagonia’s mission: We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today alpinism remains at the heart of a business that still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet we donate our time, services and 1% of our sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.