Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Travel and watersports
- Main: NetPlus 100% Postconsumer recycled nylon faille
- PFC-free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Overlapping rolled side seams with self-binding
- Noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper
- Internal key loop and zipper pull
- Flat-lying fly with hidden button
- Self-draining right-rear pocket
- 3-piece, self-lined waistband
- Ladderlock drawstring
- Gusseted design
- Fit: Regular
- Inseam: 5"
- Weight: 130g
A Patagonia classic, the Wavefarer Board Shorts are the foundation of the Patagonia board shorts collection. Made of quick-drying NetPlus postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution, and with a PFC-Free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish, they’re the ultimate go-anywhere, do-anything surf trunks.
The three-piece, self-lined waistband contours to hips for a customizable fit along with a flat-lying fly with hidden button and ladderlock drawstring closure ensuring easy on and off. Additonal features include a self-draining right-rear pocket with noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper, an internal key loop for easy drying and rolled side seams that overlap with self-binding for unrestricted movement and mobility in the surf.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Patagonia
- Ideal For: Outdoor sports
- Garment features: Adjustable waist
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Fabric: Polyamide
- Tight Length: Shorts
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Watersports Type: Beach & Swimwear
- Swimwear features: Shaping
- Weight (g): 130
About the brand
Patagonia’s mission: We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today alpinism remains at the heart of a business that still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet we donate our time, services and 1% of our sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.