The Expedition 1200 Sleeping Bag from Rab is exceptionally warm and well suited to extremely cold conditions as low as -35°C. It boasts a water resistant Pertex Endurance outer and a Pertex Microlight inner to ensure lightweight fabrics that are durable and resilient. It is filled with 1,200g of 850 fill power hydrophobic European goose down that has been developed in conjunction with Nikwax to ensure excellent lofting performance even in damp conditions. Each of the features on this bag have been carefully crafted to keep weight to a minimum while retaining heat and comfort.
The longitudinal chest and foot baffles utilise internal Flowgate technology to reduce down migration and ensure an even spread of insulation throughout while the face baffle provides a better fitting hood for comfort and heat retention. A drawcord on the hood allows you to really cinch it in when the mercury plummets and the 3/4 length zip on the side has a draft baffle and anti-snag tape for easy, draft free zipping. A great piece of kit for your more adventurous expeditions.
- Outer: Pertex Endurance (100% nylon ripstop)
- Inner: Pertex Microlight (100% nylon)
- Insulation: Hydrophobic European goose down (850 fill power, 1200g)
- Close fitting neck baffle
- Longitudinal chest foot baffles to minimise down migration
- Face baffle
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Internal YKK zipped stash pocket
- Down clothing compatible
- 3/4-length YKK 5 coil main zip with Anti-snag zip tape
- Internal collar hood drawcord
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Dry bag compression stuff sack
- Shape: Mummy
- Rab sleep limit: -35°C
- Internal length: 195cm
- Internal chest width: 80cm
- Internal hip width: 63cm
- Internal foot width: 45cm
- Weight: 1,850g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...