The Mens Positron Pro Jacket from Rab is a down-filled mountain jacket with zoned construction to optimise warmth and mobility. A Pertex Quantum Pro shell provides protection from the weather.
- Pertex Quantum Pro outer fabric
- Pertex Quantum lining
- R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (800 fillpower, 300g)
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed with Nikwax
- Boxwall construction on torso, hood & upper of arms
- Stitch-through construction on underarms & side panels
- Helmet compatible down filled hood with wired peak & face baffle
- Concealed hood adjusters
- 2-way YKK VISLON front zip with synthetic insulated baffle behind
- YKK coil zipped chest pocket with synthetic insulation overlay
- 2 YKK VISLON zipped hand pockets
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Reflective prints for safety
- Hook & loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 760g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.