Designed for mountaineers operating in cold conditions, at high altitude or in deep winter, the Infinity is a highly specialised jacket. Made from soft yet robust GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® technology, it has minimal seams and protective stitch-free overlays, allowing wind and rain to glance off the breathable outer fabric. Inside, the highest quality 800FP R.D.S Certified, Nikwax® treated, European Goose Down is held in a boxwall construction to ensure superior warmth in extreme environments.
The climb specific fit of the Women's Infinity Jacket can be tailored using the adjustable hem and cuffs. The sleeves are pre-curved to ensure full range of motion on steep ground, and it has a helmet-compatible down-filled hood with a wired peak and concealed adjusters. Cold, damp belays are instantly improved by an insulating 2-way YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® zip with a synthetic baffle, and there's plenty of room to store the essentials in two large hand pockets, two internal mesh pockets and a chest pocket. When continuing the climb, the Infinity can be quickly stashed in its small stuff sack and stowed in your pack.
- GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® product technology nylon ripstop outer fabric
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (230g/8oz in size 12)
- Atmos™ lightweight ripstop nylon lining
- Insulation - 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,230g / 8oz in size 12650g / 23oz
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Boxwall construction throughout
- Stitch-free GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® product technology overlays on torso and upper arms
- Helmet compatible Down filled hood with wired peak
- Concealed hood adjusters
- Articulated sleeves
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® front zip with synthetic insulated baffle behind
- YKK® AquaGuard® coil zipped chest pocket
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets
- 2 internal mesh storage pockets
- Reflective prints for safety
- Hook and loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.