The Womens Salvo Jacket from Rab is a mid-weight Matrix softshell jacket, combining wind resistance, high breathability and a fleece backer. Ideal for active use in cold conditions.
- Matrix 2 layer bonded softshell fabric
- Stretch nylon face with polyester honeycomb fleece backer
- Fully adjustable hood with flexible polymer peak
- YKK VISLON front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 YKK zipped, mesh-lined hand pockets
- YKK zipped, mesh-lined chest pocket
- Hook & loop adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Weight: 535g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.