The Phantom 8000 High Altitude Boot from Scarpa is warm, lightweight and durable. It has been designed for extreme adventures in the highest mountains and offers just about as much sensitivity one can get from such an advanced boot.
The OutDry waterproof lining and reconfigured Flexseal waterproof zip on the upper seals out the weather while the Primaloft insulation from the inner boot and the reflective aluminium combined with the Cocona footbed inside aids moisture management and excellent warmth and comfort.
The integrated gaiter features a combination of Schoeller, Cordura and Kevlar materials to ensure the most optimum blend of flex and protection.
- Upper: K-Tech + S-Tech
- Lining: OutDry
- Inner boot: Thermo Plus Fit Tech
- Insole: Carbon Fibre
- Outsole: Vibram 0 Gravity
- Waterproof, warm & breathable
- Built on the AG last
- FlexSeal waterproof zip
- Reflective aluminium footbed with Cocona for moisture management & odour resistant
- Removable inner boot with Primaloft 600 insulation & aluminium film
- Integrated gaiter with Schoeller, Cordura & Kevlar for flexibility & protection
- Weight: 2,610g
As a world leader in footwear, Scarpa tirelessly develop a range of hiking boots, approach shoes, mountaineering boots and rock shoes that continue to forge an innovative future in outdoor exploration.
Since their beginnings in the 1930s, Scarpa have embodied a proud family-run tradition of expertly sourced materials, hand-crafted expertise and time-honoured customs. It is this unflinching determination to keep people at their heart that makes Scarpa so unique.
You may also like...