- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Author: SMC
- No of Pages: 280
- Page Size: 170 x 247 mm
- ISBN 10: 0907521711
- ISBN 13: 9780907521716
- Publisher: Scottish Mountaineering Club
- Published Date: February 1990
- Edition: 2nd 2002, 2017 Reprint
- Binding: Hardback
- Illustrations: maps, colour photos
- Weight: 940g
The Corbetts & Other Scottish Hills was first published in 1990 as a companion volume to the Scottish Mountaineering Club's comprehensive guide to The Munros.
This new edition has been fully updated by both previous and new authors and is complemented throughout by new mapping and a large number of new photographs.
The guidebook details routes up all 222 Corbetts (Scottish hills between 2,500 ft. and 3,000 ft.) and many other popular lower hills. Other hills include popular classics such as Criffel, Tinto, The Pentlands, The Eildons, The Ochils, Ben Venue, Mount Blair, Bennachie, Stac Pollaidh, Suilven and a wide range of hills throughout the islands, from Lewis to Arran.
- Brand: Scottish Mountaineer
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.