- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Featuring: Mark Richards
- Format: DVD
- Publication date: Nov, 2014
- Publisher: Striding Edge Productions
- Weight: 80g
Join author and friend to Alfred Wainwright, Mark Richards, on three of his favourite walks around Helvellyn. Each walk reveals different and exciting aspects of the Lake District's third highest mountain; secluded ridges and combes, Brownrigg Well and the iconic Striding Edge.
Produced and directed by critically acclaimed outdoors film maker of Life of a Mountain: Scafell Pike, Terry Abraham, Helvellyn with Mark Richards is 55 minutes of wonderfully crafted visual escapism. Through Abraham's characteristic attention to detail the viewer is drawn into a landscape of contrasts.
This DVD brings a piece of the Lake District to your home, setting future plans in motion for some and rekindling memories for others.
- Brand: Striding Edge Productions
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.