- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Use: Light hikes and days by the water
- Main: Unifi Repreve polyester yarn
- Webbing: Recycled plastic
- Shank: Nylon
- Midsole: Contoured EVA for arch support
- Outsole: Rugged Spider Rubber is durable and supplied traction
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- Spider Original rubber offers maximum grip in wet environments
- Microban zinc-based antimicrobial treatment alleviates odours
- Soft ShocPad in the heel gives enhanced shock absorption
- Multiple adjustment points for the perfect fit
- Fast hook and loop fastening
- Weight: 255g
The Women's Tirra Sandal from Teva was designed to provide unmatched comfort and performance in the water. With a feminine strap configuration and multiple adjustment options for a secure fit, it can tackle any obstacle with grace.
The webbing straps can be adjusted in three locations using hook and loop fasteners, making it easy to find the perfect fit. The sole is manufactured from Teva's Spider Original rubber which gives you excellent traction on land and in the water, while the nylon shank will keep your foot stable on uneven ground. The Microban antimicrobial treatment prevents odours from building, meaning long walks by the coast need not be spoiled by discomfort.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Teva
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Shoe height: Low
- Shoe width: Normal (G)
- Fastening type: Hook closure
- Fabric: Polyamide
- Ideal For: Everyday Walking
- Main material: Textile
- Weight (g): 255
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.