The Borealis Rucksack from The North Face gets a modern refresh with updated features and an improved suspension system. The updated FlexVent suspension system features a flexible yoke built from custom injection-molded shoulder straps, an unbelievably comfortable, padded mesh back panel and a highly breathable lumbar panel for maximum breathability all day long
- Fabric: 210D Cordura nylon ripstop
- Dedicated highly protective laptop compartment
- Large main compartment
- Front compartment
- Internal organization with extra padding
- Reflective bike-light loop
- Water bottle tabs & shoulder-strap webbing
- Two external mesh water bottle pockets
- Multi-use pockets
- Quick-draw smartphone
- External, fleece-lined pocket
- Updated front elastic bungee system
- Comfortable, padded top handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt
- Women-specific version available
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
You may also like...