- Body: 70D 82 g/m² DryVent 2L 100% nylon
- Hood, Yoke & Sleeves: 70D 128 g/m² 73% nylon, 27% cross-dyed polyester
- Hood & Yoke Lining: 250 g/m² 100% polyester high-pile raschel fleece
- Body Lining: 190 g/m² 100% recycled polyester fleece
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed jacket
- Fixed hood
- Brushed collar lining
- Secure-zip hand pockets with faux-snap flap closure
- Encased elastic cuffs
- ID label
- Reflective logo on front and back
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.