The North Face Girls Warm Storm Rain Jacket
All about this product
Defy the weather and get outside with the waterproof, insulated Warm Storm Rain Jacket for complete protection from the wind and rain. Made from breathable waterproof DryVent fabric with a durable water-repellent finish, this jacket keeps them dry wherever the adventure takes them. The North Face have added Heatseeker Eco insulation to the sleeves to keep them warm, even when it's wet, and for added comfort the lower body is lined with micro-fleece and the hood and upper body with cosy high pile fleece.
The fixed and lined hood, encased elastic cuffs and drop-tail hem offers coverage and protection from the weather and the secure-zip hand pockets keep little fingers warm.
- Ideal use: Hiking, Outdoor activities
- Body: DryVent 2L, 100% Recycled Polyester
- Hood, upper body and lining: 100% Polyester High Pile Fleece
- Lower Body Lining: 100% Polyester Micro-Fleece
- Sleeve Lining:100% Recycled Polyester
- Insulation: Heatseeker Eco (70% Post-Consumer Recycled)
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent fabrics
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- FFC free
- Hood and upper body lined with cosy high pile fleece
- Fixed three-piece hood with elasticated rain-guard tunnel
- Lower body lined with micro-fleece
- Exposed centre front zipper
- Zipped slash hand pockets
- Compressible warmth
- Encased-elastic cuffs
- Heat transfer logos
- Internal storm flap
- Fully seam sealed
- Chin zip guard
- Drop-tail hem
- ID label
- Centre back: 62,86 cm
- Fit: Regular
The North Face
About this brand
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.