Hanwag Womens Alta Bunion II GTX Boots
All about this product
Supportive, comfortable footwear free from discomfort – unfortunately this is not the reality for many women hikers with bunions. This is where the Hanwag Women's Alta Bunion II GTX leather hiking boot comes in. It is made especially for women with a hallux valgus thanks to its Bunion last. The last provides extra space around the base joint of the big toe and the forefoot. Together with optimised stitching in this area, the additional room ensures pain-free hiking comfort. In addition, a reinforced PU foam wedge offers cushioning shock absorbency for smooth roll-off performance. And the combination of durably waterproof GORE-TEX lining and high-quality nubuck leather upper makes the Alta Bunion II a comfortable and reliable partner for hikes in terrain ranging from flatter regions to easier hut-to-hut tours in the Alps.
- Upper: Nubuck leather, Suede, Fabric
- Lining: GoreTex membrane
- Outsole: Vibram Endurance Pro
- Special Bunion last for people with Hallux Valgus
- Padded cuff
- No seams at inside big toe joint
- Deep pull lacing for firm fit at heel
- Clamping lace hooks for quick and secure lacing
- Reinforced PU foam wedge for softer cushioning and better roll-off
- Durably waterproof GORE-TEX lining
- Highest-quality nubuck leather upper
- Made in Europe, materials sourced 100% from European suppliers
- Weight: 1050g
Backpacking, Bushcraft, Hiking, Mountaineering, Trekking
User Reviews (183)
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.