Rated to -40° below zero, the Caribou Wool is an ideal choice for cold-weather work and recreation. The full-grain leather upper and handcrafted vulcanized rubber shell are seam-sealed for complete waterproofness and lined with a removable 9mm felted wool InnerBoot that offers unparalleled natural insulation. Underfoot, a thick rubber midsole insulates the boot from cold ground, while the Sorel AeroTrac non-loading outsole provides sure footing.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Removable 9mm ThermoPlus felt InnerBoot
- Sherpa Pile snow cuff
- 25mm bonded felt frost plug
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell
- SoreL AeroTrac non-loading outsole
- Shaft Height: 24.5 cm
- Weight: 964g
- Sorel rated: -40° Celsius
You may also like...