Rated to -40° below zero, the Caribou Wool is an ideal choice for cold-weather work and recreation. The full-grain leather upper and handcrafted vulcanized rubber shell are seam-sealed for complete waterproofness and lined with a removable 9mm felted wool InnerBoot that offers unparalleled natural insulation. Underfoot, a thick rubber midsole insulates the boot from cold ground, while the Sorel AeroTrac non-loading outsole provides sure footing.
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck leather, Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- Lining: Removable 9mm ThermoPlus felt InnerBoot
- Midsole: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug
- Outsole: SoreL AeroTrac non-loading
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Sherpa Pile snow cuff
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell
- Shaft Height: 24.5 cm
- Sorel rated: -40° Celsius
- Weight: 964g