Sorel Mens Caribou Wool Boots
All about this product
Rated to -40° below zero, the Caribou Wool is an ideal choice for cold-weather work and recreation. The full-grain leather upper and handcrafted vulcanized rubber shell are seam-sealed for complete waterproofness and lined with a removable 9mm felted wool InnerBoot that offers unparalleled natural insulation. Underfoot, a thick rubber midsole insulates the boot from cold ground, while the Sorel AeroTrac non-loading outsole provides sure footing.
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck leather, Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Lining: Removable 9mm ThermoPlus felt InnerBoot
- Midsole: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug
- Outsole: SoreL AeroTrac non-loading
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Sherpa Pile snow cuff
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell
- Shaft Height: 24.5 cm
- Sorel rated: -40° Celsius
- Weight: 964g
Insulated, Quickdry, Stretch, Waterproof, Windproof
Water repellent treatment
Machine washable at 30°C
Backpacking, Everyday Walking, Hiking, Mountaineering, Skiing, Travel, Trekking, Winter Climbing, Winter sports
User Reviews (68)
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.