More durable than ever, the Inov-8 Men’s X-Talon 255 is the super tough trail shoe designed to help you claw through wet, rocky surfaces. It’s lightweight, weighing – as outlined in the name – 255g, but it’s made from non-water absorbing materials that have been selected for their durability and protection: the upper is made from ballistic nylon; it has a rubber toe bumper to protect from hard objects; it has Rope-Tec rubber on the outsole to prevent burning when navigating ropes; and inside, the TPU Adapter Cradle limits movement to keep your foot secure for improved reactions and agility.
It’s got 8mm rubber lugs underneath so you can power through soft terrain and stay strong on slippery surfaces and it’s also quick draining, so you don’t get bogged down. It comes together to be a high-performing racer for fell, mountain, trail and cross country as well as swimrun and obstacle races. Carve out a slice of history and conquer all terrain.
- Gait Type: Neutral
- Ideal Use: Trail
- STICKY GRIP rubber outsoles with aggressive 8mm lugs claw through soft terrain and hold firm on wet rock and slippery obstacles.
- Weighing just 255g – constructed from lightweight, non-water absorbing materials and designed to be quick draining - the X-TALON 255, with a 3mm drop, is built for racing.
- Highly durable upper made from hard wearing ballistic nylon, with TPU overlays and a rubber printed rand over the forefoot for additional protection.
- Boasts a wider fit with TPU Adapter Cradle to limit internal movement, keeping your foot secure so you can react fast and with agility over all terrain. A two-part gusseted tongue moulds to the top of your foot distributing the pressure and providing protection against dirt and debris.
- A rubber toe bumper protects the foot from rocks and obstacles, while hardened Rope-Tec rubber on the outsole protects against burning when climbing up and down ropes.
- Weight: 255g