- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Use for: Trail running, fastpacking and long distance running
- Main: Raptor Flex: 88% Nylon, 12% elastane
- Harness: Contact Air Mesh Plus, 100% polyester
- Polygiene permanent odour control
- Multiple pole attachment points
- 2 x 500ml Montane UltraFlasks
- Removable whistle accessory
- Stability control construction
- Stretch lower Active strap
- Multiple harness pockets
- 2 Stretch chest straps
- Freelight chassis vest
- Integrated bungee
- Internal key clip
- Fit: Unisex
- Dimensions: 43 x 22 x 8cm
- Weight: 245g
Made for runners by runners, the Gecko 5+ Vest Pack builds on 100,000's kilometres of experience. An improved, anatomically driven body-hugging fit that's as secure as a Gecko! With increased accessible storage and Polygiene permanent odour control you now wear, rather than carry your kit when moving fast on trails and in the mountains.
- Gender: Unisex
- Brand: Montane
- Ideal For: Athleisure
- Weight (g): 245
- Dimensions (cm): 43 x 22 x 8
About the brand
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.