With its cavernous helmet compatible hood, offset front zip and minimalist single pocket design the Mens Squall Hooded Jacket from Mountain Equipment is truly at home in any climbing situation. A stretchy double weave Exolite fabric and precise Active fit offers both the toughness and unhindered movement necessary for those who find themselves making moves on hard rock and ice.
- Exolite 125 stretch double weave Soft Shell fabric
- Mountain HC Hood is fully adjustable
- Active fit with articulated & pre-shaped sleeves
- Over-locked & topstitched construction throughout
- 2-way YKK offset moulded centre front zip
- Zipped Napoleon chest pocket
- Adjustable cuffs & dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into chest pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
- Weight: 320g
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...