With its cavernous helmet compatible hood, offset front zip and minimalist single pocket design the Mens Squall Hooded Jacket from Mountain Equipment is truly at home in any climbing situation. A stretchy double weave Exolite fabric and precise Active fit offers both the toughness and unhindered movement necessary for those who find themselves making moves on hard rock and ice.
- Exolite 125 stretch double weave Soft Shell fabric
- Mountain HC Hood is fully adjustable
- Active fit with articulated & pre-shaped sleeves
- Over-locked & topstitched construction throughout
- 2-way YKK offset moulded centre front zip
- Zipped Napoleon chest pocket
- Adjustable cuffs & dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into chest pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
- Weight: 320g
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.