If after a hard day’s ride, the end of the trail is still blissfully unknown then you share Osprey's ‘single-track’ mind. This spirit of adventure is captured by the versatility of Osprey's Escapist 18 Rucksack. Whether you’re riding 100+ miles or commuting to work, the AirScape backpanel provides you with complete ventilation and support. Decided that today you’re going to tackle some downhill?
When you’re thrashing those fast descents you’ll appreciate how the Biostretch hipbelt and harness keep the pack synched comfortably to your back.
Keeping yourself hydrated when riding hard is absolutely key, with quick access to the external hydration sleeve you can easily refill your reservoir. You can also keep your phone and sunglasses to hand with the scratch-free pockets in the harness and main compartment.
When you’re out riding over multiple days, you’ll need to carry enough kit. InsideOut compression and PowerMesh stretch pockets allow you to securely transport all your gear no matter how rutted the track you’re riding gets. An internal organiser means you can easily sort your tools, spares and pumps.
Even when the weather turns for the worst, the built in high visibility raincover deploys quickly to protect your pack and all of your gear.
- Nylon Hex Coupling (210D)
- Nylon Packcloth (420HD)
- BioStretch hipbelt and harness
- AirScape backpanel with foam ridges for ventilation
- Zipped top access
- Stretch mesh side pockets with InsideOut compression
- Zipped panel access
- Front zipped pocket
- Stretch front pocket
- Zipped pocket on harness
- Zipped scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Compatible with Hydraulics Reservoir
- External hydration access
- Internal organiser for bike specific tools and spares
- Reflective graphics
- LED bike light attachment point
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Built in high visibility rain cover
- Capacity: 18L
- Dimensions: 48 x 23 x 28cm
- Weight: 790g
Santa Cruz California 1974. Mike Pfotenhauer sat at his sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a burning passion to build the most innovative backpacks to the highest standard.
Fast forward to 2015. One man’s vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest mountains to the most remote islands and everywhere between.