The Mens Axion Jacket from Rab is a stitch through down jacket with durable water resistant Pertex Endurance outer for cold weather mountain use.
- Outer: Pertex Endurance (100% nylon with coating)
- Inner: Pertex Quantum (100% nylon)
- Insulation: European Duck Down (280g, 650 fill power, R.D.S. certified)
- Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Stitch through construction
- YKK VISLON 2-way front zip with chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped handwarmer pockets
- Helmet compatible hood with flexible polymer wired peak
- Adjustable cuffs, hood and hem
- Fast drying Pyrotec synthetic cuffs and hood
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 785g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.