The Rab Men's Resolution Jacket is a down-filled jacket with a unique bonded box-wall construction and a fully waterproof Pertex Shield outer fabric. A warm jacket for use in extreme conditions. The down-filled hood fits over a climbing helmet and has a wired peak to hold it in place.
- Main: Pertex Shield (100% nylon 6, 45D, 95g/m²)
- Lining: 100% nylon, 20D, 38g/m²
- DWR treatment
- Bonded, narrow box-wall construction
- Down filled, helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- 2-way YKK Vislon front zip with storm flap
- Insulated zip baffle behind
- 2 YKK AquaGuard zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK Vislon AquaGuard chest pocket with reflective detailing
- Large internal mesh storage pocket
- Velcro cuff tabs
- Hem drawcord
- Integrated hem and hood cordlocks
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 935g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...