The Rab Men's Resolution Jacket is a down-filled jacket with a unique bonded box-wall construction and a fully waterproof Pertex Shield outer fabric. A warm jacket for use in extreme conditions. The down-filled hood fits over a climbing helmet and has a wired peak to hold it in place. With two zipped hand warmer pockets, a chest pocket and a large internal mesh storgae pocket, there is plenty of room to stow any essentials. A stuff sack is included for convenient storgae when you're not wearing the jacket.
- Main: Pertex Shield (100% nylon 6, 45D, 95g/m²)
- Lining: 100% nylon, 20D, 38g/m²
- DWR treatment
- Bonded, narrow box-wall construction
- Down filled, helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- 2-way YKK Vislon front zip with storm flap
- Insulated zip baffle behind
- 2 YKK AquaGuard zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK Vislon AquaGuard chest pocket with reflective detailing
- Large internal mesh storage pocket
- Velcro cuff tabs
- Hem drawcord
- Integrated hem and hood cordlocks
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 935g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.