Comfortable, versatile and touchscreen compatible, The North Face Men’s Apex Etip Glove is suitable for multiple winter pursuits. It features light Heatseeker insulation for a layer of warmth. A TNF Apex ClimateBlock soft shell enhances the protection against cold winds. A synthetic palm adds sure grip and the construction is articulated for a totally natural hand feel and finger flexibility.
- Shell: TNF Apex ClimateBlock with DWR
- Lining: brushed tricot
- Palm: TNF Apex ClimateBlock with U|R Powered conductive
- Palm overlay: synthetic suede with silicone gripper print
- U|R Powered TNF Apex ClimateBlock soft shell at palm for five-finger touchscreen capability
- TNF Apex ClimateBlock soft shell at back of hand blocks wind and moisture and keeps hands warm and dry
- Synthetic gripper palm provides superior grip
- 5 Dimensional Fit ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Pull tab at cuff for easy on and off
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.