10. Ditchling Beacon and the Albion, East Sussex Difficulty: Leisurely Walking time: 3 hours Length: 11.1km / 6.9mi Start location: Falmer, Sussex University Route Summary: A new take on a popular walk to Ditchling Beacon, using open access land, or the opportunity to reverse the walk to walk from Ditchling to a football match at the Falmer stadium. The walk may be shortened.
11. Winchelsea & Rye, East Sussex Difficulty: Easy Access Walking time: 1 hour Length: 3.3km / 2.0mi Start location: Rye, car park or station Route Summary: Linear ramble on cycle route from Rye to Wincheslea, offering varied views of marshland to the south and hillside to the north. Good for wildlife. Short road section near the beginning.
12. Amlwch, Anglesey Difficulty: Moderate Walking time: 6 hours Length: 19.4km / 12.0mi Start location: Bus stop near Co-op in Amlwch Route Summary: Anglesey’s Coastal Path – now part of the 870-mile Wales Coast Path – comprises a variety of fine coastal landscapes: beaches, dunes, coves, impressive rock formations, harbours and nature reserves. The walking is generally quite easy.
13. Newgale to St Davids, Pembrokeshire Difficulty: Leisurely Walking time: 4 hours 30 minutes Length: 15.5km / 9.6mi Start location: Newgale, SA62 6AS, Wales Route Summary: Coastal walk from Newgale to St David’s via the picturesque Solva Village along Pembrokeshire’s glorious Coast Path. This walk takes in impressive views over Solva’s splendid harbour and the cathedral of St David’s.
14. Craigellachie National Nature Reserve, Highland, Scotland Difficulty: Moderate Walking time: 2 hours Length: 6.0km / 3.7mi Start location: Aviemore, Highlands Route Summary: A woodland and hill walk through Craigellachie National Nature Reserve in Aviemore.
15. Dunkeld & Lock of the Lowes, Perthshire Difficulty: Moderate Walking time: 3 hours Length: 10.2km / 6.3mi Start location: Atholl car park, Dunkeld Route Summary: A 6-mile circular walk through countryside around Dunkeld in Perthshire.