The Group Shelter is designed to be used as an emergency shelter when the storm rolls in, or for planned stops in bad weather.
Made from lightweight windproof and waterproof polyester fabric, with waterproof seats for additional protection and comfort. Windows and vents allow for weatherproof ventilation and the safety orange colour and reflective piping makes for easy visibility.
- Weight: 320g
- Capacity: 2 Person
- Dimensions: 145cm (L) x 50cm (W) x 94cm (H)
- Lightweight wind and waterproof fabric
- Windows and vents for airflow
- Waterproof seats
- Recesses in roof allow walking poles to be used as braces
- Reflective logo and piping for safety
- Supplied in drawcord stuffsac
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.