1. 360 Degree Ventilation– Perfect for warmer evenings when keeping cool is paramount. However, the tarp or rain fly keep the elements out so even if the weather turns you’ll stay comfortable and dry.
2. A Room with a View– In good conditions the fly on both the Draumr 3.0 and the Tree Tent can be removed to give an unbeatable view of your surroundings, perfect for stargazing. Doze off under mesmerising starry skies and wake up to the birds in tree canopy above you.
3. Sleep away from bugs – Sleeping above ground is the perfect way to lose the issue of bugs and other animals around your tent. The bug net on both products will keep any flying insects at bay too.
4. Easy Set Up – Both the tree tent and Amok are really easy to set up, with hardly a pole in sight, allowing you to pitch quickly and jump in!
5. Sleep Soft– Hammocks and tree tents offer a softness and comfort that camping on the ground doesn’t give you.
6. Rocky ground? No problem – Slopes, Molehills, brambles, sticks and rocks are no longer a problem when you sleep in the trees. Just find some suitable wide trunked trees and you’re away!