Arc'teryx Mens Alpha SV GTX Pro 2.0 Jacket
All about this product
The Alpha SV, an Arc’teryx icon repeatedly proven in severe alpine environments, is now stronger and lighter. Exceptionally durable waterproof, breathable N100p-X 3L GORE-TEX Pro fabric significantly increases abrasion resistance. Optimized construction, WaterTight zippers with RS sliders, and minimised seams shed grams. Fully featured with a helmet compatible StormHood, pit zips, and articulated construction, the Alpha SV remains the choice for extended use in the harshest conditions.
- Ideal use: Climbing and alpine focused activities
- N100d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO
- Durable water repellent (DWR)
- Laminated chin guard with brushed microsuede
- Exterior left chest pocket with zip
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Helmet compatible StormHood
- Die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- WaterTight Vislon front zip
- Articulated elbows
- RECCO reflector
- Drop back hem
- Weight: 340g
Quickdry, Stretch, Water repellent, Waterproof, Wind resistant
Adjustable cuffs, Adjustable hood, Full zip, Helmet compatible hood, Hidden zip pocket, Pit zips, Pockets, Reflecting details, Water resistant zips
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Machine washable at 30°C
Backpacking, Bushcraft, Hiking, Mountaineering, Outdoor sports, Travel, Trekking, Winter Climbing
User Reviews (7)
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.