- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Everyday outdoor
- Main body: G-1000 Lite Eco (65% Recycled Polyester, 35% Organic Cotton)
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Liner: Hydratic, 100% Polyurethane
- Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Adaptable with Greenland Wax
- Ventilation opening with mesh lining in the back yoke
- Press button adjustment at the cuffs
- 2 Way full front zipper with windflap
- Adjustable waist with drawcord
- 2 Zipped Hand pockets
- 1 Inner zipped pocket
- Adjustable peak hood
- Wind resistant
- Long sleeves
- Back length: 90cm
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 1015g
When the autumn arrives with its changeable weather, Karla Hydratic Jacket is a reliable choice. Made from G-1000 Silent Eco with Hydratic lining that stops wind and water while still ventilating out moisture from the inside. There is a mesh-lined ventilation opening in the back for breathability, and the raglan sleeves give freedom of movement for long days out on the trail. The Karla Hydratic also features a long cut that warms the rear and thighs, a cosy fleece lining in the hood and hand pockets. Perfect for rainy outings, dog walks and everyday commuting to work or school.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Fjallraven
- Technical features: Waterproof
About the brand
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.