- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Kit includes:
- Cotton haversack
- Woodland-camouflage tarpaulin
- Durable groundsheet
- Wooden mallet
- Cotton tent peg bag
- 10m of Natural jute rope
- 8 x Steel tent pegs
- Inspiration sheet
- Tree identification guide
- Hazel marker
- Drawstring jute bag
- Hints and tip guide for growing your tree
- Recommended for children aged 6+
- Not suitable for children under 3
- Adult supervision required
A walk in the British Woodland promises discovery, tranquillity and a vital connection to one of the richest and diverse landscapes in the UK. This kit provides the tools to create your very own shelter amongst the trees, with a beautifully illustrated identification and fact sheet to help expand your knowledge of our native, living heritage - plus the equipment you need to grow your own sapling.
Offering every child an outdoor experience whatever the weather, this British Woodland Den Kit was lovingly designed to capture creative imaginations, encourage resourcefulness and innovation, provide escape and sanctuary, and most of all supply hours and hours of simple fun. For boys and girls, for everywhere and for years to come - made for adventure.
- Gender: Childrens
- Brand: The Den Kit Co.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.