The Women's Arroyo II from Keen combines all the best features of a trail shoe and a sandal.
Open vents on the side of the waterproof leather upper provide maximum breathability. The multi-directional lug outsole bites into varied terrain with determination. This hybrid design redefines outdoor footwear with performance you can count on.
- Weight: 670g
- Washable waterproof leather and textile upper
- 4mm multi-directional lugs
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Torsion stability shank
- Microbe Shield treated hydrophobic lining
- Dual density compression-moulded midsole
- Removable metatomical dual density footbed
- Patented toe protection
- S3 Heel support structure for stability and suspension
- Non-marking rubber outsole
KEEN sandals and hiking boots are made to be as diverse as your lifestyle. Since their beginning in 2003, KEEN has worked to create innovative footwear with a focus on fit, comfort and protection.
Since those early days, KEEN has kept a number of core beliefs at their heart. All their shoes are designed in their US homeland, and each is specifically engineered to combine comfort, fit and protection for a responsive, responsible and modern way of life; a hybrid life.
You may also like...