- Full grain WP leather upper
- M Select™ DRY impermeable membrane
- Traditional lace closure
- Faux fur collar
- 200 grams M Select™ WARM lightweight, low bulk insulation
- EVA removable footbed
- M Select™ GRIP outsole tuned for winter optimizes traction
- 20cm/7.8" Shaft height
- 2.95cm/1.2" Heel height
- 30cm/11.8" Calf circumference
- Weight: 2lb 1oz / 941g
When Randy Merrell produced the first Merrell hiking boot, he modelled it on a timeless icon of adventure, the leather Cowboy boot. Since that first handcrafted design, Merrell have grown into a global leader in adventure footwear, as well as producing a range of outdoor clothing.
Today, Merrell are always looking to innovate by rethinking the way your footwear fits, functions and interacts with your body. Their natural running range has popularised an ancient style of running and by tirelessly developing and refining key pieces, they have been able to take their breakthroughs and apply them to the entire range.
You may also like...