The Men's Extreme Jacket has become a modern outdoor classic. A truly technical softshell, single layer mountain jacket from Montane, designed and built without compromise. Tested in extreme, hostile conditions for 20 years by mountaineers, climbers and on multiple high Arctic and Antarctic expeditions, the Extreme Jacket has become a trusted favourite of Mountain Rescue teams and outdoor professionals across the world.
- Main: Pertex Classic 6
- Reinforcement: PolarDri Mini-Rip
- Lining: DryActiv 3000
- Pertex Classic 6 shell is windproof, breathable and fast drying
- DryActiv 3000 pile lining
- Reinforced tough PolarDri elbows
- Technical tailoring in the arms for articulation
- Fully adjustable and removable pile lined helmet hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Soft fleece beardguard at inner collar
- Two deep A-line hand-warmer pockets positioned clear of rucksack or climbing harness belt
- Montane Cross-Vent system
- Chest pocket
- D-ring sewn at forearm
- Full length, reversed and baffled two way YKK front zip
- Adjustable cuffs with grab tabs
- Adjustable hem
- Reflective details
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 1,088g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.