Using weather resistant Pertex Quantum, 100% recycled 40g/m2 PrimaLoft Silver insulation and upgraded with a lightweight nylon lining; the Men's Prism Jacket from Montane has a climbing helmet hood and good pocket options.
Stuffing inside its hand pocket means it packs down small so it can be kept in your pack for a warm, windproof and weather resistant layer in almost any mountain weather.
- External chest pocket with YKK zip
- Low bulk elasticated cuffs to reduce heat loss
- Fully adjustable roll-away insulated climbing helmet-compatible hood with stiffened peak
- Stuffs into the right-hand pocket with internal carabiner loop
- 30 Denier Pertex Quantum outer with Durable water repellency
- 40g/m2 PrimaLoft® Silver 100% recycled insulation
- Featherlite Mini Rip-stop 20D nylon lining
- Articulated arms for high reach movement
- Full-length YKK Vislon front zip with internal storm flap
- Two insulated map-sized hand pockets with YKK zips
- Weight: 390g