The Rock Up 20L Climbing rucksack from Montane features their Contact Air Mesh on the back system and ventilated hipbelt, meaning you get excellent ventilation without sacrificing performance where you need it most and makes it an ideal choice for both hot and cold climates.
The ergonomic and climb specific harness offers great support whilst maximising mobility so you aren't held back while pushing yourself to your limits. With multiple gear loops and attachment points for additional gear you'll have easy access to all your kit quickly and there's even a top rope strap with easy open buckles for access to the most essential bit of kit you'll need on your climb.
The Rock Up 20L rucksack also features further storage options on the inside with a daisy chain gear loop and zipped organisational pocket so you'll know where everything is when the time calls.
- Capacity: 20L
- Fabric: RAPTOR Dynamic 300D
- CONTACT Air Mesh Plus on harness and back pad
- HALO lining
- Padded, air mesh back panel
- Ergonomic climb specific harness and fit
- Off-centre Montane Click and Go chest harness strap
- Harness compatible, height adjusting, removable waist belt
- Streamlined shape for unrestricted movement and access to chalk bag / gear
- Asymmetric drawcord opening with Cord Lord quick release adjustment and bivi flap
- Top rope strap with easy open buckles
- Side compression straps with easy open buckles
- Multiple gear clip loops and external attachment points for additional gear
- Internal hanging daisy chain gear loop
- Internal zipped organisation pocket with key clip
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Weight: 440g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.