The Women's Phoenix Lite Jacket from Montane has been designed as a lightweight and packable mid or outer insulation layer for almost any mountain activity. Using cutting-edge synthetic PrimaLoft Silver ThermoPlume with Cross Core technology which mimics the air trapping qualities of natural down and gives maximum warmth for the weight.
- Pertex Quantum 20D nylon with DWR
- 115g (UK 12) of PrimaLoft Silver ThermoPlume Insulation with Cross Core technology in the main body
- Featherlite Mini Rip-stop 20D nylon lining
- Micro baffle constructionInsulated under helmet hood
- Articulated arms for high reach movementFull-length YKK Vislon front zip with internal storm flap
- Two hand pockets with YKK zipsLow bulk elasticated cuffs
- Pre-elasticated hem
- Weight: 314g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.