- Helium 40 outer shell is lightweight & breathable
- Insulation: 90/10 Pure Duck Down, fillpower 700, 433g
- Comfort limit: -6°C
- Mountain fit is both spacious & thermally efficient
- Slanted Box-Wall baffles throughout
- Mid-level side seams
- 5 baffle anatomically shaped hood
- 2 baffle anatomically shaped & offset foot-box
- Full-length Gemini zip baffle
- Integrated collar with Lode Lock closure
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack & storage cube
- Pack size: 22 x 19 x 17cm
- Weight: 1035g
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.