A lightweight and water resistant down jacket; perfect for fast and light winter sports when not being burdened by a heavy load is a primary concern. Designed around a tailored active alpine cut and a grown on Full Dome hood to give complete upper body insulation.
- DRILITE® Loft outer; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 229g (Size L) of Goose Down with a minimum content of 90/10 800 fill power
- Stitched-through baffle construction throughout
- Optimised down distribution and fill weights using a baffle-by-baffle approach
- Half Dome HC hood with EXL® lining
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip with offset insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets with moulded zips
- DRILITE® Loft hem and hood lining
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.