One of the most versatile, useful lighting solutions you'll ever see: compact, lightweight, bright, and it attaches to just about anything!
The body of this little bug is a bright LED, encased in tough polycarbonate, which can be switched between low, high, strobe and signal mode, whilst also having an effective working range of up to fifty feet and one mile visibility. Its flexible, posable legs with grippy rubber feet can be twisted around several objects or set into whatever position necessary to stand it on almost any surface, then wound around the ends for compact storage. Even the bug's tail is useful: a lightweight plastic S-biner clip which attaches it to zip pulls, keyrings, backpacks, handbags; just about anything with a loop.
- Light output:
- High: 6 lumens
- Low: 1 lumen
- Battery life:
- High: 10 hours
- Low: 22 hours
- Batteries: 2 x 2016 3V lithium (included)
- Four mode LED unit: High, Low, Strobe, Signal
- High visibility white LED
- Polycarbonate casing
- Flexible legs with internal wire, UV resistant outer & tough rubber feet
- S-Biner double-gated carabiner clip