- Outer: Matrix (50% nylon, 43% polyester, 7% spandex, 150D, 275g/m²)
- Palm: Pittards Armortan
- Primaloft insulation
- Hile pile lining on back of hand
- Bemberg palm lining
- Leather reinforcement patch over critical seams
- Back of thumb flocking patch
- Pre-curved, boxwall finger construction for improved fit
- Weight: 204g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...