The Vapour-rise Guide Pants are winter-weight softshell pants, designed to offer ultimate weather protection and breathability, using a 2-layer system unique to Rab. They are warm, versatile and durable pants. with a high wicking performance fleece liner, providing outstandiing breathability
- Outer: Pertex Equilibrium (100% nylon, 70D, 100g/m²)
- Knees & seat: Matrix (87% nylon, 13% spandex, 70D, 125g/m²)
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) teatment
- Wicking mirco fleece insulation
- Double snap waistband closure
- 1/2 length side zips
- zipped thigh vents
- zipped handwarmer pockets
- Knee articulation
- Reinforced kick patches
- Reflective trim
- Weight: 600g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...