- Outer: Pertex Equilibrium (100% nylon)
- Knees & seat: Matrix (87% nylon, 13% Spandex)
- Wicking micro fleece insulation
- 2 YKK zipped thigh vents, mesh lined
- 2-way opening YKK zipped fly
- Double snap waist closure
- Part elasticated waistband, belt loops, brace attachment points
- YKK ½ length side zips
- Knee articulation
- 2 YKK zipped handwarmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped thigh pocket
- Hem drawcord, eyelets for threading under-boot cord
- Reinforced kick patches
- Reflective trim
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 490g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...