The Hydra 38 RC Backpack from The North Face will help you stay on track during weekend-long hikes. It has a highly breathable FlashDry back panel for ventilation, and you can keep your load in check with the Dyno Lift System that lets you adjust the fit on-the-fly.
- Fabric: 70D IronLite nylon
- Weight: S/M: 992.2 g; L/XL: 1020.5 g
- Volume: 38 L
- Dyno Lift System provides balanced-load fit
- Back panel enhances breathability and comfort
- T6 aluminium frame
- Beaver-tail pocket allows quick access, or to hang drying clothes
- 6+ pockets
- Hydration sleeve for fluids
- Lash points
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Reflective webbing for visibility
- Fast drying FlashDry back panel
- Stretch side pockets
- Two tool keepers
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.