For those travelling far afield and wanting a bag that can cope with the occasional extremely cold night but who also want a bag that will be comfortable in less severe conditions.
Good Night's Sleep Temperature: -12°C/10°F
- Material: HELIUM 40 outer shell
- Lightweight and breathable
- Insulation: 684g of 90-10 Pure Duck Down
- Mountain fit with zoned EXL system is both spacious and thermally efficient
- Slanted Box-Wall baffles throughout
- Mid-level side seams
- 5 baffle anatomically shaped hood
- 2 baffle anatomically shaped and offset foot-box
- Full length Gemini zip baffle and integrated collar with Lode Lock closure
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack and storage cube
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...