Built from lightweight organic cotton with just enough stretch, the casual yet dialed Venga Rock Pants live and breathe rock climbing.
Try hard but move easy in our Venga Rock Pants—that’s what they’re made for. The lightweight organic cotton/elastane blend breathes, moves and stays comfortable through drop knees and high steps, while technical patterning includes a crotch gusset and articulated legs. The waist has belt loops, a separating zip fly and our innovative OppoSet® adjustable closure for an on-the-go, customized fit. With two drop-in hand pockets, two rear pockets that double as a reinforced seat for durability, and a discreet right-thigh patch pocket.
- Light, soft and stretchy organic cotton/elastane plain-weave fabric is breathable, cool and classically comfortable
- Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Separating zip fly with belt loops and unique OppoSet® adjustable waist offer a customized fit
- Drop-in hand pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags, darts for a lie-flat entry and a coin-catch bartack that doubles as a toothbrush holder
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
- Right-thigh patch pocket is discreetly integrated into pattern pieces
- Weight:354 g (12.5 oz)
Patagonia grew out of a small company that made tools for climbers. Alpinism remains at the heart of this worldwide business that still makes clothing for climbing – as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running. These are all silent sports. None require a motor and in each sport, reward comes in the form of hard-won grace and moments of connection between us and nature.
Patagonia only use organic cotton, recycled materials or repurpose worn-out products within their product line. At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reserve the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet. Patagonia donate their time, services and at least 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.