Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Climbing and mountaineering
- 96% NetPlus postconsumer nylon made from recycled fishing nets
- 4% Elastane
- PFC-free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Bluesign approved
- Ultralow-profile adjustable shock cord and lock
- 2 Drop-in breathable mesh pocket bags
- 2 Rear pockets create reinforced seat
- Right-thigh security zip pocket
- Lay-flat construction pockets
- OppoSet adjustable waist
- New articulated pattern
- Low-bulk, refined fit
- Gusseted crotch
- Darted knees
- Zip fly
- Fit: Regular
- Inseam: 32"
- Weight: 339g
Rock, Paper, Scissors: Better your odds with the cool and confident RPS Rock Pants. These are Patagonia's lightest synthetic pants for multipitch rock climbs, guaranteed to keep you protected and moving fast. They're made with NetPlus postconsumer recycled nylon, made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution along with elastane for added stretch. The PFC-free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish ensures wet weather protection when up on the crag, meaning you have more time to enjoy the additional climbing-specific features including; an OppoSet adjustable waist, darted knees, a gusseted crotch, drop-in breathable mesh pocket bags with lay-flat construction and two top-entry rear pockets that create a reinforced seat for added durability.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Patagonia
- Ideal For: Climbing
- Technical features: Stretch
- Fabric: Polyester
- Garment features: Pockets
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 339
About the brand
Patagonia’s mission: We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today alpinism remains at the heart of a business that still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet we donate our time, services and 1% of our sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.