- Fabric: Matrix plain weave 100% Nylon
- Double snap waistband closure and zipped fly
- Removeable 25mm webbing belt
- 2 zipped hand pockets, left pocket doubles as stuff sack
- 1 zipped thigh pocket
- Additional belt loops for using own belt
- Knee articulation
- Reinforced back hem
- Offset leg seams
- Eyelets at hem for own drawcord
- UPF 30+
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 265g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...