The Rab Solar 2 sleeping bag is a mid-weight sleeping bag, designed for when the night temperatures start to drop. It's constructed from a lightweight 20D ripstop polyester and filled with Rab's 100% recycled polyester Stratus insulation, which provides great warmth even when damp. The shingled upper construction, proportionally designed differential cut and full length zip baffle are all designed to trap in the heat, keeping you comfortable down to a limit of -1c; whilst the noctilucent pullers are great for operating the zips in low light conditions.
- Outer: Lightweight 20d ripstop polyester
- Lining: Lightweight 20d polyester lining
- Stratus™ polyester insulation
- Temperature rating:
- Comfort: 4°C (32°F)
- Limit: -1°C (21°F)
- Shingled upper construction
- Blanket base construction
- Proportionally designed differential cut
- Internal Stash Pocket
- Anti snag bonded zip guard
- Internal 3D collar and hood drawcord
- Angled foot box
- 3/4 length YKK® 5 coil main zip with full length baffle
- Noctilucent pullers
- Includes compression stuff sack
- Packed size: 33 x Ø21cm
- Weight: 950g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.