Lighter, warmer, and more compressible, the Gold Kazoo Sleeping Bag Long from The North Face is the perfect choice for warm-weather adventures this season. Lofty 700 fill ProDown has a hydrophobic down feather treatment that enhances water resistance, so you'll be warm in wet conditions to 2 degrees Celsius. Anti-compression pads give dialled comfort from the cold, hard ground. A fitted hood and zipper baffle lock in extra warmth.
- Temperature rating: 2°C
- 700 fill ProDown for better performance in adverse conditions
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Anti-compression pads for better clo values
- Compression-optimised fill schedule for a smaller packed size
- Fitted hood for more warmth & comfort
- Zipper baffle to prevent heat loss
- Draft collar for comfort & to prevent heat loss
- Pad loops for attaching the bag to a sleeping pad
- Vaulted footbox
- Compression sack & storage sack included
- Packed dimensions: 20.3 x 33cm
- Weight: 907g
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.